Where to spend the summer: training camps abroad skvoshistov?
For the growing organism sport doubly helpful. With this purpose, every year organizes various camps, where under the supervision of professional instructors child meets with a healthy lifestyle and to cultivate the qualities of character necessary for the future. In parallel with domestic Camp (Summer Squash Camp, Dnepr) will begin its work a children's camp in the southeast of Austria in Graz - this is for those parents, who have the ability to send their children to train abroad!
Elite Summer Squash Camp, Graz
Weekly squash camp will be held from 5 by 11 August, there are all conditions for good rest, and for full training.
Včela, the standard format of the camp - meeting with squash, gaming discipline, general physical preparation of both the courts and beyond. AND, of course, leisure - various excursions, familiarity with the architectural landmarks of the city.
The program fees is drawn up in 7 days:
- 10 hours of training / Coaching athletes to improve the game day
- + 5 hours of training squash with special equipment and training every day
- + 2 hours of physical training and training for the Coordination of every day
- + 2 hour interactive sports and video analysis of your own game every day
- + 1 free tour
Maximum number of participants at the camp: 2 group on 8 players in each age category.
Tutors Elite Summer Squash Camp:
- Visiting coach Ashraf Hanafi (ONE) – head coach of Egypt.
- Edward Stepanek (international trainer, Former Austria coach, It has coaching experience in Spain, Italy and Portugal).
- Patrick Strobl (It is in the top 20 in Austria).
Restriction on participation:
- skovshist report has to have a minimum of 2 record in European competition for juniors.
- and ranked in the top-10 national ranking U15 or U17.
The cost of the – 750 euro (hotel + has included) or 500 euro (Squash Club + has included), must be paid to 1 July 2018 year on the recipient's name: Racket Dome sports club.
Bank: Raiffeisenbank Stmk
WERE GOING: AT29 3800 0000 0433 4561
For reservations contact: Edward Stepanek (firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone. +43 650 9228385).